Re: Login without user name and password?

So it has finally happened, I have become 'evil and twisted' it must be
the radiation emanating off these three computer screens;)  I am simply
lazy and tiered of logging in on my personal computers.  Also in
learning how to 'remove the logging in process' I would learn more about
using Linux.  If you would help me out with this I would appreciate it.
Feel free to expound upon 'alternatives and potential downsides' to
configuring an account this way as I'm always eager to learn more.
Thanks,
kent