Re: Another package installation problem

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 09:42:02PM -0700, Eric G . Miller wrote:

> Update the dpkg package and that error should go away (though methinks
> there would be quotes around the string "System V ...").

Thanks... but I'm using the latest version of the dpkg package, as well
as the latest version of the util-linux package.  I even forced a reinstall
of dpkg to be sure.  Potato and Woody use the same versions of each package,
so I assume it isn't a simple problem with the package file itself...  it
would have been fixed in Potato by now, I guess.  Any other suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks.