Re: Problem with installing potato on i810 based PC. (No agpgart

hi ya....

and it took me a while tooo...but...i finally got around to
installing/testing xfree-3.3.6 and run X11 with the onboard SVGA
controllers

asus super810 and supermicro 370sea and intel ca810eal
( running rh-6.2, suse-64.....slackware-7 has some fixed font problem 9 my
  boo-boo someplace probably )

and since you guys have it running on debian...good..

I got the i810 patches to install from intel though....
and wrote up my normal quickie install notes
	http://www.linux-consulting.com/1U/Intel.X11.Patch.uhow2.txt

c ya
alvin