Re: unable to compile ss2 under Debian 2.2

I only tried it on my woody system, when I checked on potato system it
didn't work... You could try downloading that woody part and install it
using dpkg (this will only work if ssh2 doesn't depend on all kinds
(version dependencies) of things, but you can try!).

Ron Rademaker