RE: POP3

Ron:
> You should just install Debian and make the users the way you said,
> after that everyone will be able to receive and send mail.
> Of course after a correct configuration of sendmail.

Hmmm...that doesn't seem to be working. I can send mail to my Debian box,
and my local Debian users can read it. When I try to connect to the Debian
box with Outlook Express, however, the connection fails. I assume that is
because there is no POP3 server running.

Is sendmail a POP3 server?

A. Scott White
Director of Information Systems and Product Strategy
ACS Healthcare Solutions Group