ipacsum & web interface

Hi !

I got the job to write a script or program for monitoring the sum of
downloaded amount of data through our leased line. There's a very
good tool for this the ipacsum. It has the starttime and endtime
options but it lacks the web interface. Or not ? Anybody knows
about or written a script to display the sum of logs depend on the
start and endtime ? The situation is that our boss wants to
examine the generalized traffic on the network from his web
browser. And I ought to write a script to display this on a web
interface. So, is there a yet written web interface for ipacsum like
mtr has ? If not what to do ? I just started to study Perl so I'm not
an expert guy about it. My problems are: the authentication (not so
important right now), how to pass the given parameters from the
browser to the ipacsum on the server and howto write back the
data onto the browser (if I redirect the output to a file and write the
lines back onto a generalized page using print function until EOF
works?) Thanks in advance,
Ago

"If you love somebody set them free..."
Sting is GPL fan :-)