POP3

Okay, I've changed my mind. I want to migrate my company's mail server to my
Debian box. My users are all running Windows boxes, so I don't want them to
ever login to the server except to check mail. I want the migration from our
current server to be transparent to the end user.

Here's what I think I need to do. Please correct any errors I make.

1. Create a user (using adduser) for each mail user
   (i.e. User@mysever.com)
2. Make each user's password equivalent to their current pop3
   password (so that the mail clients they have won't need to
   be reconfigured)
3. Set up a POP3 server.

If this is correct, then what POP3 server is a typical default for Debian
(if there is one).

Thanks.

A. Scott White
Director of Information Systems and Product Strategy
ACS Healthcare Solutions Group