Re: Putting applications in Xwindows

Thanks, I will try that next. What is funny is that only the "debian box" appears gray -I
have afterstep running-, and I can click on it: nothing happens. Any other box is not gray,
has "something". I already tried dpkg -r <package>; apt-get install <same package>, but
still no life to the gray box. I will see what happens.