Re: UPS wars: APC vs Tripplite?

     Karl,

That is an inverter also - small, square wave and not really suitable for
power supplies that are in computers. The square wave can do funny
and bad things to some equipment. Caution is advised.  Modified is
a little better and formed sine wave (stepped) is much cleaner to deal
with.

--

Jaye:-}

M.J. Inabnit, KE6SLS     e-mail      ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p
http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls            ICQ# 12741145
This mail composed with kmail on kde on X on linux warped by debian
    If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid.