potato boot floppies and FTP/HTTP install

I recently tried using Corel Linux and Caldera on this one spare
system I have at work just because I had received free copies of those
CDs. After trying to get used to these "other" distributions I decided
enough was enough and just had to go back to good old Debian.

I'd like to do a ftp/http install of potato on this system since we have
a fast connection at work. How many boot floppies are required to do
this kind of ftp/http install ?

And secondly, where can I download these potato boot floppies/images
from ?

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com