Re: potato boot floppies and FTP/HTTP install

> I'd like to do a ftp/http install of potato on this system since we have
> a fast connection at work. How many boot floppies are required to do
> this kind of ftp/http install ?

basically two floppies: a rescue (boot) disk and a root disk. possibly you
need the disk with additional driver modules, too.

> And secondly, where can I download these potato boot floppies/images
> from ?
i got mine here:
ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/

If Windows is the answer, I want the problems back!