DFE-570 TX Server Card confusion...

Hi there again, dear fellow debian-using folks...

Actually, running into some trouble right now with one of those D-Link
PCI-based DFE-570TX "Quad Channel Server Card". Having just an ugly M$Win NT
driver disk and a very poor documentation handy, I'm now desperately trying to
get this thing working somehow. So, basically I was able to load the
2.2.14-based tulip driver module which somehow seems to be right, but I can't
access any of these four NICs on this card, anyhow. Does anybody know about
this device and about how to probably get it working?
Further, with the WinNT drivers it looks like all those four interfaces on that
card are treated as one, meaning that you're able to reach the server through
the same IP address no matter to which of the ports you connect (as a matter of
fact, it doesn't work well in Win NT, but at least the idea is clear to me). Is
something like this possible in Linux, and, if it is, how do I do that?

Thanks in advance for your help... Have a great weekend.
Bye,
Kris

Kristian Rink
kristian.rink@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de