More headaches with mailagent config

Hello,

Here's my next set of problems with setting up mailagent:

When mailagent starts to LEAVE, it wants to "execute" /var/spool/mail/uctpjac
(my mail file), and in this execution it fails (see log entries below). Can
someone tell me what this execution is, and what I need to do to get performed
OK?

Thanks

Tony

mailagent: matching summary rule #1: failed
mailagent: NOTICE no match, leaving in mailbox
mailagent: XEQ (LEAVE)
>> LEAVE
mailagent: starting LEAVE
mailagent: starting SAVE /var/spool/mail/uctpjac
mailagent: HOOKING [testmail1.txt] to /var/spool/mail/uctpjac (program)
mailagent: hook is a plain program
mailagent: can allow exec() of /var/spool/mail/uctpjac
mailagent: symbolic file /bin/sh for interpretor file is secure
mailagent: NOTICE running interpretor /bin/sh actually runs /bin/bash
mailagent: can allow /bin/sh to run /var/spool/mail/uctpjac
mailagent: ERROR execution failed for '/var/spool/mail/uctpjac'
mailagent: SENT output of '/var/spool/mail/uctpjac' to
tony.curzonprice@ucl.ac.uk (207 bytes)
mailagent: WARNING program returned non-zero status
mailagent: ERROR cannot run /var/spool/mail/uctpjac at (eval 157) line 6.
mailagent: ERROR could not save mail in /var/spool/mail/uctpjac
mailagent: DUMPED in /var/spool/mail/uctpjac
mailagent: unlocked ./testmail1.txt
mailagent: FILTERED [testmail1.txt] 872 bytes