Re: Help with the /etc/init.d/network

    A> Ethan Benson wrote:
    >> that is because outlook is broken and does not understand
    >> RFC2015.

    A> What Linux MUA should I use. I'd like one that has a complete feature set
    A> and doesn't rely on X (I don't like X).

 Gnus in XEmacs is the best there is.  Use `nnml' for mail with the
 `fancy' splitting.  RTFM.  It's well worth the effort to get it
 configured.

--
Those who do not study Lisp are doomed to reimplement it - Poorly.
A few months in the laboratory often saves several hours at the library.

mailto:karlheg@debian.org (Karl M. Hegbloom)