g++

I think there is something wrong with my g++ (using the latest version of
frozen).

If I make a file only containing

#include <iostream.h>
main(){}

or

$include <iostream>

then:

~$ g++ test.cpp
test.cpp:1: iostream: No such file or directory

But:

~$ g++ -I /usr/include/g++-3 test.cpp
~$

I think it should work also without the -I option, since 'iostream' and STL
etc are standard parts of C++, aren't they? And I am sure that it _did_ work
without this -I option.

So my question is if this happens only on my system, and if so how do I
solve it (i supposed that there would be some environment variable with the
include path, but I don't seem to be able to find this information).

thanks,

  Michiel

--
% Michiel Meeuwissen