Re: udf kernel patch

On Tue, 16 May 2000, Chanop Silpa-Anan wrote:

> Once upon a time, I heard Rob say
>
> > Hmm.. I have one for 2.2.14, one of the reasons I don't just
> > go up to .15 ... also a reiserfs patch..
> >
> I have been using 2.2.14 reiser patch on 2.2.15 since pre10, for about 2-3
> months now, the patch applied cleanly and I haven't found a problem yet.
>
> --
> Chanop

Speaking of the ReiserFS patch (and sorry while probably getting a little
off-topic :)) ): I was running 2.2.14 with reiserfs for some weeks now,
but, I downgraded due to lack of USB functionality in .14 and because the
2.3.30 backport patch I used obviously doesn't work well together with the
reiser-patch. Does anybody have an idea what to do to get both USB *and*
rfs in the same kernel? Is there an USB patch for 2.3.99?

Thanks for reading, thanks in advance for help :))
Kris