Re: Debian on UMSDOS?

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 07:38:41AM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
<snipped>
> Easier to have the dreaded Win98 (Asheron's Call, mmmmmmm) and Linux on a
> single partition for multi-booting that to juggle different partitions.

When I got my laptop a few months ago, I set it up to dual-boot
Win98 and Debian.  Win98 and Debian exist on seperate partitions,
and the booting is handled through LILO.  It was actually quite
easy to do.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.