Re: color syntax highlighting in emacs without X?

Britton <fsblk@aurora.uaf.edu> writes:
> Is there some way to do this?  It seems it should be possible but I havn't
> been able to find any reference to it in the emacs
> docs.  list-colors-display just produces an empty, colorless list.  Any
> info appreciated.

Last time I checked into this one of the advantages of XEmacs over
Emacs was that it could do this, ie., color in non-X terminals. Of
course it's been a long time since I did the comparison so Emacs may
have caught up to XEmacs with this capability by now.

Gary