Re: X setup

    > Hello.  I was wondering if anyone knows the setting (ie clock
    > speed, etc.) for a Diamond Multimedia Vodoo2000 video card. Im
    > trying to get it to working in X and am not sure the settings. I
    > am also confused about the monitor settings, Im using a
    > Veiwsonic 17E.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure about the Diamond card (Is it a pass-through Voodoo2?),
but xf86config may have it in it's card database?

As for the monitor settings, search the web for "Net Monitor
Database".  (I can't think of the address right now.)  It should have
your monitor in it and all the infomation, especially the sync ranges.

Good Luck.

Marshal