Re: Latin-1 characters in X, how?

>>>>> "Johann" == Johann Spies <jhspies@adept.co.za> writes:

itz> On the Linux virtual consoles I can enter Latin-1 characters into
itz> any program using the Compose key sequences, provided these are
itz> defined in the loaded keymap.  The question is, how can I do the
itz> same with X clients?

Johann> On my system I use Control-ScrolLock as compose key in X.  I
Johann> think it is the standard setup.

No, that only turns on ScrollLock for me, as if Control were not
involved.  I tried both left and right Control.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
In his own soul a man bears the source