Re: Setting up X

Jay Kelly wrote:

> Anybody know where I can get some help with setting up X. I can't
> seem to get it working right.
> Jay

A Linux guru/friend is a great source of help. Also of great value is
your local Linux User Group (LUG).

I've had pretty good success with this list; success often depends on
persistence and good communication skills (asking the right questions
and providing the necessary information, etc).

What type of problems are you having? Are you a total newbie to
computers/Linux/X, or are you a long-time X user with a specific problem
that just doesn't seem to be covered by the docs/on-line sources, etc?