Re: Whole net of scriptkiddiez and wannabes

If you are connecting to a non secure email server, they will very
easily be able to get your password for that server.  The best thing
IMHO to do would be to run a mail server locally, and then, although
they can still read your emails, they don't have access to your non
local account.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu