Ok I sure this is a real stupid question, but Im a newbie here. I just
installed Debian and looks like its running great. I log in as root and
noticed that the promt before the cusor is an > instead of the :# I see on
my other machine. When I try to start the xf86config I get no such file, But
I know its there I just installed it. Can someone help with this????
I also notice that it says Stand Alone Shell above the cusor after logging
in.. How do I switch it back?
Thanks
Jay the newbie