Limiting Access

This may sound like a newbie question but, how do i stop a certian group
from accessing my system via telnet? I've played with PAM to no avail,
spent the last 3 hours on it in fact. System is 2.2, just need someone
to point me in the right direction, if anyone can help, plz lemme know,
it's driving me batty lol.

Pete.
--
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people very angry, and

*Peter Good                    Email: psgood@petesinternet.net*
*Pete's Internet Services      Sales: sales@petesinternet.net *
*http://www.petesinternet.net  Phone: 0401 283 482            *
*Morayfield QLD Australia                                     *