Re: Ethernet question

First you need to find out if that card is supported.  If it is then
find out which driver you need.  Then you compile that driver into you
kernel or as a module.  Someone may know which card your talking about
and tell you which driver you need, if it is supported.  If not there
are a couple places on line you can look --

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO.html

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Ethernet-HOWTO.html

Try searching the list's archives also.
hth,