Re: Unidentified subject!

> Currently, I have some time to fiddle with my system until I start working
> again. My question is: Should I install the 2.2 pre-release?
if you have enough time to fix the (configuration) bugs or just don't care
about them, then there is no problem. possibly you're lucky and will not
even meet any of the remaining bugs.
i installed it two weeks ago and after some fiddling with a few broken
configs, strange dependancies, etc. everything works great. :-)
> If so, what suggests do you have?
watch out for error messages! ;-)
> Also, will upgrading to the official release be reasonably straight foward?

yes (i think ...)

Linux - the last service pack you'll ever need.