Samba

    Hello

    I have Debian Slink in my network. It is set up as a Primary Domain
Controler i Samba. Two other Debian (slink i potaro) log in to PDC fine.
Problem is with win. Win 95 and 98 log in the domain but I am unable to get
user list for setting accest to shares (disk). Undrer NT this works fine I have
list of users.

    Second problem is another NT network. Wins on NT can not see my network,
and I can not see his network. I typed his ip and name in to lmhost, I can use
smbclient and smbmount but I dont see his name in network on win. This
commbination works with another Debian we can see our shares in win.

    I know that Debian in not win NT server but ...

PS
If I put user database in ldap it will help ?

  Marcin  "user"  Jakubowski
    user@szczecin.top.pl