Re: Anybody running Wordperfect 8 on potato?

On Mon, May 08, 2000 at 01:18:25PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:

> > > I had Wordperfect running without problem on my Slink system.
> > > However, since I upgraded partially to potato, Wordperfect segfaults.
> > > I have tried reinstalling the slink xpm4.7, but without any solution
> > > to my problem.
> > >
> > I don't know what's wrong; we have WP8 on slink (w/ xlib6, xpm4.7),
> > potato, and woody. Maybe you should re-install WP?
>
> I have tried that already :(
>
> Thanks anyhow.

Have you tried installing xpm4g?  I have it working here...

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://members.xoom.com/JMarkevich

The true Southern watermelon is a boon apart, and not to be mentioned with
commoner things.  It is chief of the world's luxuries, king by the grace of God
over all the fruits of the earth.  When one has tasted it, he knows what the
angels eat.  It was not a Southern watermelon that Eve took; we know it because
she repented.