Anybody running Wordperfect 8 on potato?

I had Wordperfect running without problem on my Slink system.
However, since I upgraded partially to potato, Wordperfect segfaults.
I have tried reinstalling the slink xpm4.7, but without any solution
to my problem.

Is there any hope that one day when potato is officially out and I
have the new CD's and I do an apt-get dist upgrade that Wordperfect will
be running again?

Johann
--
J.H. Spies, Hugenotestraat 29, Posbus 80, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Tel/Faks 021-876-2337 Sel/Cell 082-255-2388