Re: Network KDE Printing and Application Printing

Tony

Before the experts (not me :)) here can help you, include more specific
info, such as:

/etc/printcap file

potato or slink

what command you are invoking to print

what apps you are trying to print from.

What kind of printer you are printing to.

John