Re: Exim Subject rejection, (* **** ***)

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 03:24:35PM -0400, Paul Kallstrom wrote
> Nevermind, I suppose. It looks like the only system filtering that is
> functional under exim, is sender based.

Exim has very flexible filtering capabilities, both at the
system level and at the user level, which goes far beyond what
you've apparently discovered so far and should be more than
sufficient for your needs.

Look at info exim (particularly the message_filter configuration
option) and info exim-filter for details.

Example filter file:
# Exim filter
if $header_subject: is "I LOVE YOU"
then