Re: Proprietary CD ROM Controller

In a message dated 4/27/00 10:26:10 PM EST, Andrew.Weiss@boxx.net writes:

<
> In that portion of the install (You will have to make the rescue and root
> floppies as well as the driver floppies)... where it asks you to load

    Excuse the clueless question (I'm a total newbie at this) but although I
made a boot disk, how do I make a root and driver floppy? :-)

modules, the modules for sony-cd's are in there somewhere.  I think under
 cd-rom (not for IDE CDROMS).  I know this drive is supported (95% Sure).

    Yes, according to the web site it is supported.

Thanks!

- Manu

 <