Re: Obtaining KDE

Hi,
If you check out http://kde.tdyc.com you will find all the information you need to get kde working
on debian. Worked great for me, I'm using woody. They have packages for
slink too. You can also find lines for /etc/apt/sources.list

you will also want to use the following line to change the window manager
/usr/sbin/update-alternatives --config x-window-manager

choose /usr/bin/kde, and all is good.

Hope this helps,
David