how to burn from iso file in xcdroast

Does anyone know the command sequence to get xcdroast
to burn from an .iso file I downloaded?  I can't seem
to get it to see the file and burn from it.  I was
able to do this in slink ( or was it hamm?), but can't
seem to find the sequence of things now.  HELP!!!!

(If I mounted the file as a file system using loop
that might do it by giving the mounted dir as the path
of the image, but I think xcdroast is supposed to do
this itself!)

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze