Re: how to burn from iso file in xcdroast

I just went through this a couple of days ago.  The commandline is:

cdrecord -v speed=8 dev=0,0 <file>

Speed & dev probably will be different on your box.  I found this was much easier than doing it with xcdroast.

Someone had mentioned that by just changing the extension from .iso to .raw, then xcdroast would be able to write it ok.  I haven't tried it though.

John