Re: mount win partition

> can't find "nls-iso-xxxx"
> can't find "someother module"
>
> i can't remember the specific ones, but they are only there when the windows partition is mounted at boot.  can someone tell me what's up?  thanks.  jerry

the question is, whether you compiled an own kernel and removed the old
modules. if so, then you have to include NLS support for the right
codepages into the kernel or make them as modules.
if you are using the original kernel package, then you possibly messed up
your /etc/modutils/* files.

Linux - the last service pack you'll ever need.