Re: .deb for the latest version of lilo? any ideas?

John Stevenson <John.Stevenson@valtech.co.uk> wrote:
>It would be great if the latest version of lilo could be droped into
>the potato boot flopies,

There's a thread on debian-devel about this. There doesn't seem to be
much opposition to the idea, so if the release manager agrees I guess
it'll make it in.

>How about a 'potato service pack' if everything is fixed in potato??

There's also been talk about this, and with the history of multiple
releases of slink it's a strong possibility. I hope the release cycle
for woody will be a lot shorter than that for potato, though.

--
Colin Watson                                           [cjw44@cam.ac.uk]