RE: sources.list line to support retrieval of apache source

I originally had trouble getting apt-get to delete apache.  For some reason
it refused to.  I then went back to dselect and it worked fine.  I have
since manually downloaded apache and am going to install it as you
mentioned.  If for no other reason, storm only comes with 1.3.3 and apache
is up to 1.3.12.

I assume my manually installing apache also means apt-get will no longer
automatically update apache.  This is a bummer.  I happen to need 1.3.12 so
I guess I'll take care of it manually.  If there is a better way, I would
love to hear it.

--
Paul McHale
   Work:   937-253-7610          Double E Solutions