Installing lp in potato...

When selecting the device driver module for lp (line printer) in potato I
get this error:

/lib/modules/2.2.14/misc/lp.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
/lib/modules/2.2.14/misc/lp.o: insmod /lib/modules/2.2.14/misc/lp.o failed
/lib/modules/2.2.14/misc/lp.o: insmod lp failed

Installation failed.

=====

I do not get this error if I install slink instead, its new to potato, at
least for me.

Since I have my harddrive on a plug in carrier, I plugged in the Win98 disc
to verify that nothing has gone wrong with my lp controller (its the typical
on board one) and it works just fine.  It is configured, in the BIOS, as
378H IRQ 7 ECP+EPP ECP DMA Select 3.

Rather than use the default of leaving the command line arguments blank I
also tried io=0x378 irq=7 but the error was the same.

Is this the correct group to report this?

Any ideas?

Ron