Re: Any interest in an Aureal Vortex soundcard driver .debs?

> Subject says it all, I made this for my own needs and I thought other
> people might be interested.  It is a source diff to Aureals 1.0.5 tarball
> and compiles into .debs for au8810, au8820, and au8830.  i386 platform
> only.

i'm not an expert in these things, but i would send the changes to the
upstream maintainers from aureal. if your changes are good and
unproblematic, they could be incorporated. that way more people could
profit from them.

Linux - the last service pack you'll ever need.