lm-sensors-source

Greetings --

I'm trying to install the lm-sensors packages, and am following the
instructions for building as modules (from
/usr/share/doc/lm-sensors-source), and the build is failing in
lm-sensors/lm_sensors2/kernel/busses/i2c-voodoo3.c, in the
voodoo3_setup function (there's a mis-defined struct, or something -- I
really didn't dig into it too much.)

Is this a known bug? Any work arounds? I'd like to bump my Celeron 400
up to 500 (just for kicks, and to see how well it works), but I'd
really like to know the temps inside the case while I'm trying this.

Thanks,
john.
                 John S Jacobs Anderson jacobs@genehack.org
                  \* Genehack:  Not your daddy's weblog */
                   \*    <URL:http://genehack.org>     */