framebuffer leaves the consolle in ruines

Hello ppl,

Lately I have being using the video framebuffer. Now my console
looks nicer, quake runs faster ect. But now and them I use expermintal
software and my consolle crashed very hard leaving the consolle unviewable.
If I login purley blind (I type my login name, wait 1s, type pass, wait 2s
and prey I didn't make typo's) and start X, the X server works fine, in fact
all grahpical programms work fine. But when I go back the console it is
still broken. Does anyone know a way to restore my console whitout rebooting?

Thank in advance.

Mzzl Joost (de zoveelste)

Help and Documentatium are like sex: when its good its very good, when its
bad, it is better then nothing.