3 Questions ONLY.

1:
When I connect to the Internet in Linux, 'xconsole' shows the following
message:
    ppp-compress-1 module not found
I have compiled and installed Kernel 2.2.5 for Linux (Debian 'slink').
The PPP driver was compiled as a module.  Is this correct?

2:
I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.6 (downloaded from the STORM
distribution), and I have memory problems: I have 64 MB RAM and
40 MB swap space on '/dev/hda3'.
When Netscape locks, and I reopen it, the swap space is liberated only
If I restart X entirely. Why? Is there any way to do this manually?
I use version 4.6, because 4.5 issues too many problems (almost memory
problems). 4.6 from STORM is more stable than Debian's. Do you? Note
that I use KDE 1.1.2 as window manager (bites memory).

3:
I'm using Kernel 2.2.5, because I have a SoundBlaster 64 PCI soundcard.
I have enabled the sound support and driver in the kernel directly, and
I have made the devices 'audio*' 'dsp*' 'mixer*' and 'sequencer*, and
'midi*'. I have no MIDI support. Why?
May Kernel 2.2.5 issues problems? I have read that 2.2.x are dangerous
for some systems.

Reply to: ponghy@ono.es

Thanks, very much for your support.