Netscape

One more question:

On one of my other machines, I need to have Netscape Navigator installed,
so I can have a browser that does RSA secure https:// browsing (for some
online banking.)

I am very much in the learning curve of dselect and apt-get, and alien
doesn't like to talk to the Mandrake rpm's I have lying around.

If someone can offer a couple of pearls of wisdom regarding getting
Navigator (I'd prefer the standalone browser, and not the whole
Communicator mess, but I'll take what I can get since disk space is
cheaper than time!) running under Debian, I'd appreciate it.  It's fairly
convoluted trying to sort through www.debian.org on that topic, at least
for me.

Thanks!

Phil Mendelsohn