Munged printcap manual page

Whenever I do a "man printcap", lower in the document where the
"Entries by Alphabetical Order" are discussed, the linesbreaks
are all messed up so that the document is next to unreadable. Is
this only on my machine, or do others have this problem also? If
only my machine, what do I need to do to fix it?

It seems like I've had this problem with both Ham and Potato, on
two separate boxes, but I've managed to ignore it up till now.