Netscape 6 & Time Problems

I know this was answered previous back some time but I have downloaded
netscape preview 6 Release 1.  I wish to install it on a Debian Potato
PC but am not sure what the structure is for packages.  I have the following
questions.

1. Where do I do a tar -xvvzf netscape6 so that I can run Netscape with
a command netscape instead of having to type the path.

2. When I first tried to run netscape it produced a lib.. file not found,
does anyone know of the patch to apply to netscape inorder for it to
run in X windows.

3. Unrelated, How do you change the system time.  My time says 11:56
am when it is 5:02 PM on the East Coast of the USA here.

Thanks for you help in advance

Dan

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com