Mitsumi CR-2801TE under debian - stopped working after firmware upgrade :-(

Hi All,

I've used successfully for ca. two years the Mitsumi CR-2801TE.
Unfortunately, one of my students "upgraded" the drive's firmware to the
1.10 version, and now it stopped to work with Linux.
I've downloaded and compiledd the newest cdrecord, but it didn't help.
Does anybody faced and solved the similar problem?
--
				TIA
	                      Wojciech M. Zabolotny

http://www.debian.org  Use Linux - an OS without "trojan horses" inside