Re: STUFF to order

I've been using an ATI Rage Fury 32 MEG AGP W/TV for about 3 months now
with good results.  Haven't used any of the others, though, so I can't
compare/contrast.  I believe it's only supported in the most recent
version of XFree86 (3.3.6), though.  Supposedly, ATI is going to
open-source their drivers, but I think they've been saying that for a
while.

	-Brian