Re: floppy install problems

I installed slink on my 486. 210mb hd and 12 mgs ram, from floppy.  I was trying to
install slack, but just couldn't get it to work, so I tried debian and all went fine.
If you are making the floppies from windoz, as I did, it is important to do so from dos,

and not a dos window, and I would reformat every floppy in dos.  If all else fails, I
could snail-mail you my floppies.

russell