Installation problems

I'm probably overlooking something really stupid, but I'm trying to install the frozen
distribution on my PC. I think I've done everything in the dbootstrap procedures properly, until I
get to "install operating system kernel and modules". At this point, I select harddisk as my
medium (/dev/hda1) but it won't do anything when I try to give it the path. (I downloaded all of
the (I think) appropriate installation files into C:DEBIAN in my DOS partition.) I type /debian
into the path box, tab to OK, press "enter" and nothing happens! Have I missed something here, or
have I run into a bug!

BTW, I think I found a bug in install.bat in the frozen distribution. The install.bat that I
downloaded looks like this:

dosutils\loadlin linux root=/dev/ram initrd=images-1.44/root.bin

I couldn't even get this thing running until I edited out the reverences to the "dosutils" and
"images-1.44" paths.

Anyways, I would greatly appreciate some help!

John Kiff